Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prays!!! They really got us through the last week of waiting.
Yesterday we had another ultrasound and everything looked PERFECT. The baby's heart rate was 160bpm and I am measuring at 8w 2d which is right on. You could even see the little legs and arms starting to form :). We finally feel like we can be excited about this pregnancy!!!!
Mike and I are waiting to make the news completely public till the end of my first trimester so if you know me in the "real world" we would love if you didn't spread the news (I would never ask you to keep anything from you husbands though).
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all of your thoughts and prays. To everyone still waiting/trying for their miracle..... I know how hard hearing of a new pregnancy can be. You are in my prays that your day will SOON come.
4 comments:
WAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! SO Excited for you. Whew!
That is GREAT news liz! Betsy has been keeping me in the loop and you guys were in our thoughts and prayers....still are :) This is the BEST time in the world and it only gets better, enjoy it!
Congrats!!! I know how long you have been waiting for this! I am so glad clomid worked for you.
Yay!! I'm so thankful for the happy news! I will continue to pray for a healthy baby for you guys. You are going to be the cutest with a big belly! :)
Post a Comment